Please read the following terms and conditions below before you make a purchase...
Where reference is made to 'Moju' or 'Moju Republic' this includes www.moju.co.uk / www.mojurepublic.com which represent the same website.
By using the website "moju.co.uk" or "mojurepublic.com" and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
* You must be 18 or over to view and purchase goods from this website.
* Moju may change or withdraw any part of moju.co.uk / mojurepublic.com at any time without notice.
* Moju may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of moju.co.uk / mojurepublic.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
* These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and moju and may only be amended in writing.
* By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to moju for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
* Due to the nature of the internet there may be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will naturally try to minimise these instances and strive to avoid any "down time".
* Moju Republic may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
* In the result of any waiver in respect to our terms we reserve the right to hold all terms relevant in the future.
* If you would like help Ordering, or would like further information on any part of our products or services please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*You can purchase any of our products via the following method: Place an online order on www.moju.co.uk or www.mojurepublic.com
* Once your order has been placed and completed online you will be sent an automated e-mail confirmation of your order. This e-mail is generated by the website and does not necessarily mean that we can definitely meet your order. It simply confirms that your order and all relevant details were received and are progressing through our system.
* Moju may cancel any order and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time without notice. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
* Every order is treated as individual and will be processed as such.
* Any defective, damaged or incorrect orders shipped will be replaced or refunded according to out terms and conditions ONLY if we are notified within 7 days of receiving your order and it is reasonable to do so.
* All products and services are subject to availability. Moju endeavors to keep accurate stock levels however in the event of an item being out of stock it will be deleted from your order or replaced with a similar product. If the item purchased is still required and a similar replacement cannot be found we will retain the order until such time that the item ordered comes back into stock.
* Moju are not able to control, or take responsibility for the actions of Customs and Excise. All packaging is discreet and no indication of contents is displayed, however if the items you have ordered are not in line with the laws in your area, you run the risk of customs interfering with your package. We are unable to help you in this situation.
Pricing and Payment
* All prices seen on the website are final. Any pricing errors will result in your order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
* All payments are taken in GBP (UK pound).
* Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
* All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of moju until paid for in full.
* Moju does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party.
* All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
* Moju may on occasion require credit checks for orders of a substantial nature or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks can be completed.
* Please note that all returns for either unwanted or damaged/faulty goods must be confirmed by moju by e-mail. Any goods sent back without prior consent from moju will be sent back at your cost.
* All returns are the responsibility of the customer until they reach moju.
* If you would like to return your items for any reason at all, you may do so within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable.
Faulty products / damaged items:
* In the event that an item sent to you is found to be faulty, you may send it back to us for a replacement after receiving prior confirmation via email. We will refund the cost of sending the item back to us if it is found faulty within 30 days from purchase. If an item is found defective after 30 days from the original purchase date, and it is still within the manufacturers warranty, written confirmation via email must be sought and buyer to pay all postage costs. In the UK, items should be sent back via First Class Recorded Delivery. We will not accept extra charges for other courier services or guaranteed next day services. Overseas, items should only be sent back using your country’s national postal service. We recommend using an insured delivery method; however we will not accept extra charges for Fed-Ex or other overnight courier services.
* Please make sure that you have clearly read any instructions that may have come with the product, or may be displayed on our website, as products found not to be faulty when they come back to us, will be sent back to you at your own cost. Please note that our return policy also applies.
Manufacturer warranties covering product defects
NB. These do not cover for owner negligence
* Janty Hardware: Batteries come with a 3 month warranty when used strictly in accordance with the guidelines in the manuals.
* Iolite: Comes with a return to base 2 year manufacturers warranty from the original date of purchase when used strictly in accordance with the user manual.
* Mini Pipe: Normal warranty: 60 days warranty on pipe bowl and 30 days on atomisers and batteries from date of purchase when used strictly in accordance with the user manual.
* Mako and Meglodon: 1 year warranty from date of purchase on all major parts excluding springs, o-rings.
Warranty claims on electronic vaporisers will be void if anything other than manufacturer pure grade e-liquid is used.
* If you would like to exchange your items for different products in our range, you may do so within 7 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. Please detail which items you would like as replacements. We will charge your card for the cost of sending these replacements out to you, as well as any extra balance that your updated order may incur. Please note that our return policy also applies.
The website of Moju is designed for e-commerce. A visitor who creates an account and becomes client or uses guest checkout, declares having read the Terms and Conditions of Sale and declares to have the complete judicial capacity and be of the legal age of 18 before placing an order.
Unless specified otherwise in writing, all transactions between Moju and its client are determined by the sales conditions described here and accepted by the client (even if these conditions differ from the purchase conditions of the client). The fact that the client did not receive the present general conditions in his native tongue does not exempt him from the applicability of them.
Products on the website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional. By purchasing these products, you agree to use products at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Moju be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site.
We only sell our products to adults of the age 18 or older. People with heart conditions, blood pressure problems and/or pregnant should not use these devices. Customers shall consult with their physician prior to using a personal vaporizer. We make no claims as to the success this product may have for use as a smoking cessation device.